Carbon Emissions Implementation Report
- In accordance with the development trend of greenhouse gas control by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the system of greenhouse gas emission inventory and inventory construction has been systematically established, and internal documentation and verification procedures have been established.
- In July 2021, obtained the ISO 14064-1:2006 Greenhouse Gas Verification Statement of 2020 Years, please refer to the company - ESG Website。
- The main sources of greenhouse gas emissions are electricity and transportation fuel. In order to respond to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and develop corporate social responsibility, the company implements the environmental protection and energy-saving measures of "environmental protection, energy conservation, and love for the earth" in daily operations. Therefore, it is planned to reduce electricity by reducing electricity and fuel use, with a view to achieving the goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 1% within three years. Total emissions in 2021 will be 8.6% lower than in 2020.
- Introduced ISO 14064 Greenhouse Gas Emission Verification and formulated Greenhouse Gas Reduction Policy
- Total greenhouse gas emissions are 1075 metric tons CO2e/year, about 8.6% less than in 2020